Saturday, March 28, 2009

Dream: Stretching feet on running boards

Had a dream in which a group of us were gathering a whole bunch of food to donate to people in Victoria. In the dream, I was not best pleased because of the time this would take away from my various Facebook pursuits - this included reinstating Jordan, Josephine, Thomas, and others to my friends list because I had accidentally deleted them while tagging them in some application. However, my parents scolded me for that, so I had to suck it up. Jonathan, Sean (looking way smaller than in real life), Justin, and others wanted me to help with their food, so I did... eventually, I wanted to go with the guys, but I couldn't since it was all divided along gender lines. The girls had to go earlier than the guys due to a ferry ride, but it was also snowing outside! Jon and Steph saw this, and decided that I had to be kept safe.

Then I was mad because spending time with the girls would limit my time with a certain person (if Eric reads this: SHUT UP! :P), but it actually turned out to be all right. Andrea L. volunteered to keep me company in the front row of this huge van that we rented after the ferry ride, heh. I actually fell asleep on the ride there while my sister and her friends were being really loud. I woke up just when we'd reached our destination: I thought I saw a shop that was called METH PRESERVES: it did have messy white font on a blue background! Our driver (a blonde girl) laughed, but helped us unload everything. Andrea and I wanted to stretch our legs on the running board, so we carefully and tentatively tried to see if it would bear our weight. The dream ended when people were making noise upstairs at 12:40 PM! Ugh.


Facebook quizzes taken from Bec, Jane, and Morgana:

Leslie took the quiz "which fairytale do you belong in?" and the result is Snow White. You face trials and tribulations, but end up with the sexy guy you deserve! You're determined and caring, and enjoy small men carrying pickaxes.

Leslie took Which Disney Villain Are You? quiz and the result is Maleficent. You are Maleficent! You spend your days plotting the demise of an innocent young princess, and all because you weren't invited to her welcome party! Talk about spiteful! (MUHAHAHA... this sounds like my type of result!)

Leslie took the quiz "What Were You In A Past Life?" and the result is Peasant. You tend to not like to stay in one place, so you are either moving around a lot or going on vacations often, traveling the world. Your favorite way to exercise is to walk, and your favorite animal is a horse or one of its barnyard friends. You tend to get seasick on boats, and avoid going on one as much as possible.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home