Friday, March 27, 2009

Ribena, Milo, and pork cubes!

Went food shopping soon after that last entry, and I was glad I ate beforehand! I decided to try Alexis Brie (I was looking for that for half an hour when I got home - when I found it, it went STRAIGHT to the fridge!), Schneider's shepherd's pie, Oasis juice, ready-to-drink Milo in juice packs (reminded me of last summer when I tried it in a tub format), strawberry-kiwi-cereal Activia yogurt, Uncle Ben's roasted chicken wild rice (enough for twelve portions!), and various noodle bowls from Nong Shim / Triple Noodle / Golden Wheat / Paldo (reminds me of Janina) in Korean style. The noodles are in varying flavors, too: spicy chicken, mushroom-chicken, kimchi, hot and spicy, stewed pork cubes, chicken-abalone, XO Sauce, shrimp, braised chicken, and more.

Decided to get another plastic storage container, toilet paper, Silk chocolate soy milk (the regular chocolate milk jugs were way too sticky, ew...), cherry Source yogurt / blackberry-blueberry Yoptimal yogurt (both with easy snap lids in a small tub), white grape juice, toilet paper, pomegranate-cranberry juice, bananas, vegetables, and Ribena! I haven't had blackcurrant concentrated juice in AGES, maybe since my teen years or childhood! Of course, you're supposed to dilute it with water - it would be way too sweet otherwise! There was some Activia yogurt which had muesli in it, but the expiry date is TODAY - uh, no thanks!

Got home and fielded phone calls to / from Dylan, Eric, and Billie: Bible Study, chocolate (the idea of buying more makes me SICK now!), Skytrain, offhand knowledge, and more. I had to explain Billie to Eric as "my pretend wife," hahaha. Things are definitely a go, and I need to get ready myself!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home