Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Mirage, Wunderbar, Aero, Mars, Asian snacks, and IHOP: a GOOD afternoon!

I went out to get some more chocolate at London Drugs today. First, I was intending to hit up Yaohan or Aberdeen for shredded pork. The very thought made me tired; luckily, I remembered that I could go to Great One Supermarket... MUCH closer! While I was there, I got Little Cook Tom Yum noodles in a bowl (seafood, mushroom / vegetarian / benito flavors) / some shredded pork / chocolate Pocky / one little jar of shredded wild Pacific salmon since I've never had it, and some Nutella. Hey, I like hazelnut stuff! My purchase was over the $5 debit minimum, so that was good. Wondered if they cared about food recalls at Asian markets when I saw peanut butter for sale, haha. (I know they do at London Drugs and similar Western shops!)

Then I went to IHOP since I haven't been there in a while - SLAY MEMORY DRAGONS! Had a garden omelette with lots of cheese and three buttermilk pancakes. Saw a Colorado omelette, which of course made me think of Corey. After that, I went to London Drugs (the land of on-sale chocolate!) while wondering if I should just not mail his stuff till later. I ended up running out of energy, and figured I should NOT push myself like I did last summer because I kinda HAD to. While I was at London Drugs, I bought a blank card (to explain some of this stuff?) / a Guylian 70% No Sugar Added Extra Dark bar / Maltesers / some on-sale chocolate / Tim Tams.

I wanted Corey to have more than one of each kind except the Tim Tams and a Lindt 90% bar plus Jaffa cakes I bought for myself, so I don't think the envelope method will work to send his stuff. Maybe I'll have to suck it up and buy a box or simply get two envelopes... I'll save the envelope for later, I guess. (I also noticed a mini box of Bridge Mixture - dunno why I never saw it before! Also found the Wunderbar box, then forgot where it was... so spent ten minutes staring at the chocolate section till I found it again. I'm LOSING IT!)

Edit: Now Janina also wants some Tim Tams since her friend keeps talking about it all the time. "Buy me some, send 'em to me, and I'll pay you back. I've never had them before and endlessblush talks about those damn things all the time... Message me the cost, and I'll send you the money. I'm desperate." To do for tomorrow: Return to London Drugs (three times in three days, honestly?!) and get Tim Tams and another blank card, and maybe mail Corey's stuff too. Yikes. Corey's also talking about Milk Duds... don't get me hooked on it! Then again, I might just buy some of those too... as if I needed more chocolate!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home