Thursday, March 26, 2009

Kirby reminders in dreams / Ghirardelli, Lindt, and more decadence

This thing just restarted - UGH! Had a dream where my mom got really angry at Nathan because he was playing MARIO games in a Chinese restaurant at an important dinner. The game was cool and colorful; he could extend his character's neck to go way up in the sky and eat things, much like Kirby. Almost makes me miss the childhood days; too bad I am not a guy, haha!

Walked outside later to finally get something done that I've been putting off for about a month - I can tell people about it on Sunday, haha. Let's just say that hearing "disregard" used in a certain context makes me giggly, hee hee. Then I went to London Drugs to get two blank cards (one with cupcakes for Corey, and one with cats in buckets for Janina), two bubble-wrap envelopes to mail Tim Tams / Mars Bars / Aero bars / Maltesers / Mirage bars / Wunderbars / cards / king-size Smarties / shredded pork / shredded wild Pacific salmon / Coffee Crisp in, some more Maltesers, peppermint Aero bars (they had them today as opposed to yesterday), original Tim Tams (as opposed to Classic Dark - I already have that), a Lindt 99% bar, and a Green and Black 85% dark chocolate bar. I was looking for the one with polyphenols to no avail - I should have bought those on Tuesday afternoon, darn it!

Went to Shoppers Drug Mart to get a few Lindt 70% cherry coulis-chili chocolate bars even though they weren't on sale (I can share them with my friends!), a Ghirardelli 60% Intense Dark Espresso Escape bar, an on-sale Lindt Ecuador 75% bar, and an on-sale Lindt Intense Mint 70% bar. Then I went to Coles to see if I could use up various Chapters gift cards from Korey, Citrus / Danielle / Vanessa, and my parents. I could, and did that on Before Green Gables: An Anne of Green Gables Prequel (Budge Wilson), something for my sister, and a hardcover notebook with dogs on the cover for Billie's mom Tara.

Later, I went to the food court to use a table so I could tape everything up after I wrote in the blank cards. Then I went to the post office - after that, I decided to go home, and was here by 7. Not too bad, haha. Could have gone out for dinner, but I know I have to keep tomorrow in mind: food shopping and then meeting with Billie! That will be a GOOD TIME!

Leslie just took the Are You A Flirt Quiz and is 86 percent flirty. I am 86 percent flirty. You are a major flirt. If flirting was an Olympic sport, you could go for the gold in it.

Facebook quiz taken from Jasmine:

Leslie took the quiz "what type of girlfriend are you?" and the result is ROMANTIC. You are very polite. You are everything that a guy looks for. You are beautiful, smart, and you tell him everything. He loves you.





You Are The Brain



You're the type of person who's always on, always churning.

You are alert and quick to react. You like to stay busy.



You are responsible, but also demanding. You take up a lot of energy.

You are someone of deep mystery. There's a lot below the surface that's hard to figure out.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home