Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I'm jealous and watchful in dreams!

High-scoring words of the day so far:

TENPIN (171 points) - against Annette M. [two 4W, hook off ROW to make PROW]
WENDIGO (127 points) - against Brianne B. [5W, hook off CROW to make CROWD]
CAY (100 points) - against Anastasia W. [5W, 2W]
FOREDATE (106 points) - against Heather M. [4W]
JUMPS (160 points) - against Josephine S. [4W, 3L on J]
ZORI (400 points) - against Shelley R.-B. [two 5W] {a good deficit-erasing word!}
ADZ (135 points) - against Karla M. [two 3W]
OYEZ (114 points) - against Jackie E. [3W, 2W]
DIED (112 points) - against Pat K. [two 4W; hook off STALKING to make IS, ET, and DA]
VOYAGE (236 points) - against Sara H. [3W, 5W, hook off TOAD to make TOADY]
SOD (100 points) - against Rosetta K. [5W, hook off AXEL for a plural]

Interesting racks of the day so far: FINDHOOT (against Kathy T. - read that as "find hoot"), FOOTREAD (against Heather M.), JEANSUMS (against Josephine S. - read that as "jean sums"), SURGEMAN (against Don S. - read that as "surge man")

New record: I am currently playing 72 Wordscraper games, in various degrees of activity.


Vicky B. added me to Facebook for the blood games. Why am I not surprised?

I had a weird dream which involved Joe, Krystal, and Szu-Yen singing an opera for a group of my friends. After that, we all got together in a doctor's office to peruse Facebook: in this dream, I was still with my ex. (ew) I decided to change my status to "... is missing someone hardcore even though she just saw him for a few hours. Yay for seeing him again soon!" Everyone approved of this status message even though K would be mad when he saw it; they knew that I was trying to end the relationship. What made it funnier from our point of view was that K had some "loving" status message up about me, HAHAHA!

Sean C. and Hien were standing by the front door of the office, and Hien kept complaining whenever the door opened since it was cold. We all decided to leave for a warmer building; namely, our old church! I was chatting to Raymond in the pew when Grace came up to us. Instantly, I got very watchful even though I trusted both Raymond and Grace: Grace wanted Raymond to cook up some eggs and then cut the tops off some cake slices. I jealously guarded him while he did this, even going so far as to help him, har har. That's where this ended... not sure where this came from, although some of it may have been due to yesterday's dinner discussion or looking at Raymond's retreat pics! I definitely know how K would have taken some "pro-guy" Facebook status message, though - he'd have been VERY pissed off! I would have been like "Live with it!" Ha ha ha... I should have done that, preferably when he wasn't here!




You Are Cranberry Juice



You're sassy and even a bit snarky at times. You have an edge to you.

And while you can be brutally honest, you're still quite a charmer.



You are confident, modern, stylish, and dazzling. You have an overpowering personality.

You're a bit of an acquired taste. People often wish you were sweeter.



The first bit is on the money, but I'm not sure about the rest! You bet I'm snarky! If you can't handle that, then TOO BAD!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home