Sunday, February 01, 2009

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers!

Bingo of the night so far:

ATTAINDER (110 points) - against Itamar R.

High-scoring words of the night so far:

BRACKEN (435 points) - against Monique D. [4W, 5W]
MANACLED (110 points) - against Alice P. [two 2W]
ATTAINDER (110 points) - against Itamar R. [5W]
FOX (141 points) - against Loraine O. [3W, 3L on X]

Interesting rack of the night so far: FUNDOWES (against Loraine O. - read that as "Fund owes")


Corey and I are discussing the Power Rangers: all I remember about them is that Dawn's brother used to like the show a lot when he was a little kid. When I responded "aiya" to a crazy thing he said, he answered me with "ai yi yi - go look up Alpha 5 and the Power Rangers sometime since he says it like 900 times before the clip is over - he says it constantly on that show! Pause and let the thing buffer - we've covered this before. :P" He even linked me to these videos: MMPR Rangers meet Alpha 5 and Zordon and Day of the Dumpster. The stupid computer just restarted, as well - I hate losing time like that! UGH!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home