Saturday, January 31, 2009

54 minutes and kindergarten!

High-scoring words of the night so far:

ARRAYED (162 points) - against Laynie P. [two 3W]
CLAYIER (725 points) - against Alice P. [5W, two 3W]
NUANCES (101 points) - against Cathryn D. [4W, hook off HEART for a plural]


John was a bit late picking me up, but that was because he went on auto-pilot since he takes the same route to and from work... the same thing happened on the way home! Talked about Chinese New Year, Pearl Castle, my sister's work, bubble tea, sugar, caffeine, and Ada being in New York last week. I guided the kids to the elevator when we were the lucky last ones in the parkade, and took Sean's coat off for him. (I also helped him put it on later - he had his arms extended... so cute!) Saw Chrystal, who thanked me for the card. Ian M. waved to me again when the Cubbies went upstairs: I think it's cool. Talked to Sean a bit about "54 minutes! Saturday! Monday! Kindergarten!" Heh, he's cute! Apparently, I was so quiet that Auntie Vivian didn't notice I was there, haha. Got one thing done, and confirmed my attendance at the Child Protection Seminar. As long as I don't forget, it'll be fine! Must get a ride home after that, too.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home