Saturday, January 31, 2009

Milkshakes, FAMILY GUY, and popcorn (survey)

High-scoring word of the day:

AXLES (145 points) - against Angela V. [5W, 2W]


Called Henry to see what his car's status was. It was time to call in my backup, so I advised Ada of the fact that I'd need a ride to Awana. She said that she wasn't going since she was sick, but John would take the boys to church. Hey, it all works out if he can also pick me up on the way! Thank goodness for giving people, haha.

Here's a Facebook survey from Billie:

1. Can you listen to music while reading a book? Of course!

2. Do you wish you could ever hug yourself to see if you're a good hugger? Such a random question. Probably not. [good answer]

3. Do you think you give good hugs? Do you even like hugging? I guess so... it really depends.

4. What's something other than a fruit that you love in milkshakes? Chocolate!

5. What is your all-time FAVORITE milkshake? Cappuccino!

6. Is your best friend TRULY a best friend? Or not? For sure!

7. Someone drops $5 without noticing. Would you grab it? I would point it out to them, and hope they heard me. [good answer]

8. Is there a certain guy that you can't get OFF your mind? Definitely not!

9. Do you wish summer could come just about now? You bet! Being too hot is better than being too cold, after all! (Henry and I agree on this)

10. Do you miss the beach at all? Or miss tanning? I don't go to the beach or tan much, but I do miss it! (and no, tanning beds are NOT the same thing!)

11. Is there a particular someone you can't help but stare at frequently? HA. As if!

12. Do you love Family Guy? Isn't it the best show ever? It's hilarious!

13. Aren't you sick of the same old basic boring surveys? Not really, as long as the questions aren't too formulaic and boring!

14. Do you ever look ahead of the calendar to see what school days you have off? I probably did this while I was in school.

15. Are Monday mornings the hardest mornings to wake up to? All mornings are hard to wake up to. [awesome answer!]

16. Have you ever cried silent tears during a song you were listening to? Maybe. ;)

17. Do you have a cat that stares and meows at you often? Hahaha, no.

18. What's the latest you've ever stayed up reading a book? Till at least 3 AM.

19. Drama, Lies, Tears, Cheers To The Teenage Years! Do you agree? Wonder who came up with THAT descriptor! But sure, why not.

20. Can you really ever relate to song lyrics? Yup!

21. Have you ever seen a really ugly dog, but pretended it was cute? Um, NO. Why would I even DO such a thing?!

22. Do you like your popcorn regular, or do you put those flavored salts on? Buttered is good, although some of those flavored salts are pretty great too.

23. Are the teenage years most definitely the hardest years to go through? Yes.

24. Can others tell when you're having an extremely bad day? Sometimes, but I hide it well.

25. Do you like cream cheese on your bagels? Do you ever toast your bagels? I used to toast them, and cream cheese was pretty good on them. Then again, we used to put peanut butter on them too...

26. When having a peanut butter & jelly sandwich, what is the best kind of jelly? Strawberry!

27. Is shredded Parmesan better than grated Parmesan? I don't think there's THAT much of a difference!

28. How come most infomercials are on after midnight? Because no one is up to see them. haha. Infomercials are so lame. [good answer]

29. Speaking of infomercials, do you think they should play more during the day? No!

30. Do you like those flavored cream cheeses? Or just regular cream cheese? I remember trying smoked salmon cream cheese, and also dill pickle cream cheese. May also have tried blueberry, and strawberry. They're all right, I suppose.

31. "Food tastes better after midnight." Do you agree with this statement? Meh, it all tastes the same unless you're REALLY hungry!

32. Did your parents ever have bad acne when they were kids / teens? Possibly.

33. Is your hair unhealthy or breaking? Do you have any split ends? Yes.

34. Have you ever stayed home from school just because you were WAY too tired? That wouldn't have flown with my parents, so probably not.

35. Do you enjoy making the surveys more, or taking the surveys? Taking them... I think I'm too lazy to attempt making even a simple one. :P

36. Is your pet lactose-intolerant? Are you lactose-intolerant? I have no pets, and don't think I'm THAT lactose-intolerant...

37. Would you like a non-virgin Pina Colada or Daiquiri? Sure!

38. Do you like to eat frozen dinners now and then? Are they a quick filler? Sometimes, yes. A couple of years ago, I'd eat those on Friday for dinner since I had no time to leisurely eat a full meal!

39. Did you hate being forced to stand and sing the national anthem as a kid? Nah, it was okay. I even remember being forced to stand and say the Lord's Prayer at school until they banned it.

40. Do you wish you had fifty bucks right now? Fifty bucks?! GIMME! [great answer!]

41. How do you feel about having a crush on someone? Is it fun, or a hassle? It can be fun, but it always seems to turn out into a hassle for me. :P

42. How do you feel about boyfriend stealers? Have you ever stolen someone's boyfriend? I've never stolen someone's boyfriend before. As far as I know, I had competition in the form of two people. Those people (and other boyfriend thieves) need to get a life, or be cheated on! Then they'll know how it feels!

43. How do you feel about Starbucks? Is it addicting? (I'm addicted) Starbucks is cool, but I'm not addicted.

44. Did you like Dunkaroos, Gushers, Fruit Roll-Ups, and such as a kid? OH MAN. YES, I DID.

45. Speaking of those goodies, do you still like to have them now and then? DEFINITELY!

46. I dunno about you, but I LOVE music! Is music a huge part of your life? You bet!

47. When you make someone's day, do you feel really good inside? Totally.

48. Favorite Disney character? Aladdin!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home