Friday, January 30, 2009

Why would Fitness World call me?!

High-scoring word of the day:

AVERT (108 points) - against Mimi F.-B. [two 3W]


Took a shower earlier today, and consequently missed calls from Fitness World (?!) and Henry. So I turned the phone on, which turned out to be a good thing since Andrea called me shortly afterwards. She realized just this morning that we'd made plans to hang out tonight before MissionsFest. I said that I had thought about it, and realized that it might be too rushed beforehand even if I bused out, especially with the parking situation by Canada Place. (can you tell I don't like being rushed around? :D)

She doesn't like the food court stuff, as it's too expensive - true, but what can you do? At least we'll probably see each other at the plenary session... if not then, we'll most likely bump into each other at the exhibits! Maybe I'll save seats for people if I get there early enough, but I probably won't. (I won't do that on Sunday, either...) But I must make it a point to ask Raymond about his Dine Out Vancouver dinner - he said he'd tell me about it, but you can never tell. Haha. This is the same guy who said he'd send me an e-card for the holidays, but didn't deliver. Oh well, I've forgiven him for that! (he amused me yesterday - at first confusing me - by commenting on my play of JOEY for 68 points: "you played a church brother's name and got that many points?!")

Must take out money from the bank if possible, since I bet Jon will want to go to Steamworks for beer afterwards like we did the past two years running. (it IS right down the street, after all...) Then I called Eric to confirm plans - THE INTERSECTION at 6 it IS! I should remember to take these cards to MissionsFest, too. Henry called me back to tell me about car trouble affecting the Awana ride - I don't mind if he calls me with more information tomorrow, but I should have a backup (Ada?) just in case. Sounds good to me!





You Are a Two Point Conversion



You are an adept risk taker. You love to go for the glory.

You do what others are scared to do, and it pays off!



You have no fear, and because of this, you're able to look at the odds rationally.

You've taken enough small risks to get ahead in life, even if every risk hasn't panned out.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home