Thursday, January 29, 2009

Carpet showers while baking an oversalted loaf

Bingo of the day so far:

OVERSALT (87 points) - against Judy B.

High-scoring words of the day so far:

DOGEYS (126 points) - against Angela V. [two 3W]
CARPET (111 points) - against Karla M. [two 2W, hook off SHAKE to make SHAKER]
SHOWERS (100 points) - against Mary M. [5W, 2L on H]
HOISTER (411 points) - against Vivian R. [two 4W, hook off GRAY for a plural]
VERSO (280 points) - against Cathy S. [3W, 5W]
BAYOUS (2080 points) - against Brenda B. [2W, 5W, two 4W]
COTYPE (104 points) - against Edward V. [5W]

Interesting racks of the day so far: BAKELOAF (against Judy B.), BOUTLAGS (against Robert L.)

I just had a weird phone call from Michigan: 1-517-931-2364, anyone? The Canucks now have EIGHT losses in a row! Also, I didn't think I was going to win my game against Angela, and certainly not by twenty points! Whoa! Speaking of "whoa," I just heard that the California woman who had octuplets recently ALSO has six other kids, and is a single parent. YIKES!

But I'm annoyed with how Daniel M. plays - he swapped tiles and passed turns till I had to make a move, leaving him with all the shiny multipliers. *grumble* Of course I had to resign that game since it wasn't fair to me not to be competitive! (no, I'm not whining)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home