Thursday, January 22, 2009

Weird dream with picture frames and snow

High-scoring word of the morning so far:

GIBBET (236 points) - against Kathy T. [two 4W, hook off AKIN to make TA]

Interesting rack of the morning so far: ROVETREE (against Chelsea M.)


Debbie R. added me for the blood games - what the?! I had a weird dream which involved my friends being in a warren of conference rooms. There were twelve people (including Fidela, Vanessa, Melia, Steph, Dawn, and others) in one crowded room with sleeping bags. They also had pictures of themselves at younger ages in pink flowery picture frames. Jon wanted me to figure out some wedding music, so we met at a cave mouth in the early afternoon to decide what to do. Harmony said she liked my selections of KMFDM songs, notably Torture and Wrath. My mom didn't like it at all, but it wasn't her wedding! Then we went to the Broadmoor Safeway (which was in another plaza) at night, which somehow had fresh snowbanks. I was scared of the icy parking lot, and the dream ended when we were about to get out of the car. WEIRD!

Good thing I'm not taking a shower now, since the water is FREEZING!




Your International Spy Name is Countess Day



Your Code Name: The Pharmacist



You Reside in: Venice



Why You're a Good Spy: You're agile




Are You A Vampire


Are You A Vampire


You are:


Not A Vampire


You are not a vampire. You can rest easy knowing you can still eat garlic bread.


Are You A Vampire? Find out at Quizopolis.com


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home