Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Jack Bauer shall be blamed for Chip Heaven 2009!

High-scoring words of the evening so far:

SWUM (192 points) - against Carmen H. [4W, two 2W; hook off CALL for a plural]
FARINA (100 points) - against Sara H. [5W, 2W]


Went out earlier to get enough chips to last me through the 24 season, and to try one of the $10 meals at Boston Pizza - pulled pork pizza is pretty good! Read the newspaper and chilled, while liking the music selection. Haven't heard Outkast's Hey Ya!, Len's Steal My Sunshine, or John Mayer's Waiting On The World To Change in forever! Then again, I haven't heard Dido's Thank You in about the same amount of time, haha. (of course it made me think of Eminem's Stan, plus the prank call parody version!) Although I guess the aforementioned John Mayer song is in some ways a polar opposite from the other one I know fairly well... Your Body is a Wonderland does not have the greatest message, heh.

Then I went to London Drugs, where I bought one box of on-sale Delecto dark chocolate AND eighteen tubes (or cans, as Corey says) of the aforementioned Pringles chips (which were also on sale): two 30% reduced fat original flavor, four barbecue, three jalapeno, two sour cream and onion, three cheese, two Extreme Blazing BBQ, and one Extreme dill pickle. (hey, I have till mid-May to think of here!) Told the cashier that I was having a party: what she doesn't know is that it's a JACK BAUER PARTY OF ONE! Hahaha! Now my apartment is truly Chip Heaven, with the "best before" date being in November - PLENTY OF TIME! Plus, I managed to spend just over $50 - that amount surely would have been more if everything hadn't been on sale! :D

I have now heard that Barack Obama is Scottish as well - sweet heritage! Might as well do laundry, too. Ah, it seems I'm just in time. There's a sign on the door which says NOT to use the laundry room from 9 AM to 9 PM on the 22nd because the floor will be fixed at that time!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home