Monday, January 19, 2009

Mushrooms and punching people in the face! (survey stolen from Billie)

1 MINUTE AGO: Listening to the Stones' Gimme Shelter.
1 HOUR AGO: Reading Ripley's Believe It Or Not!: Prepare to Be Shocked!.
1 DAY AGO: Playing with the kids, having dim sum, and watching Battlestar Galactica / Arrested Development at Nathan's with Jon / Phil / Grace / Jeremy.
1 YEAR AGO: Starting to wonder about things, and getting to know certain people better.

- - - - - - - - - First word that comes to your mind - - - - - - - - -

I LOVE: friends.
I HATE: stupidity.
I FEAR: escalators!
I FEEL: empowered.
I HIDE: much.
I MISS: Eric.
I NEED: truth.
I KNOW: much.
I THINK: lots!

- - - - - - - - - Random - - - - - - - - -

First piercing: NONE! Unless you count my voice sometimes, haha.
Last long car ride: Abbotsford / Chilliwack - poor Eric, haha.
Last movie seen in theatres: Dark Knight - man, I wish Eric (a different one than the one referenced in the previous question) was back...
Last food consumed: Vector cereal... yum, granola!
Last person you called: Jon.
Last CD played: Alexis On Fire, Watch Out!
Last drink: Chocolate milk.

- - - - - - - - - Short Answer - - - - - - - - -

I AM: the Hamsterette.
I HAVE: secrets which you will never gain access to.
I LIKE: being with friends.
I WISH: I could provide good things for my friends.
I DANCE: rarely.
I CRY: when you're too busy to care.

- - - - - - - - - Favorites - - - - - - - - -

Number(s): 12.
Color: Blue, purple, black.
Day(s): Friday.
Month(s): July or September.
Season: Summer.
Ice Cream flavor: Mint chocolate chip.

- - - - - - - - - In the last two days, have you - - - - - - - - -

Cried: Nope.
Helped someone: Yes, indeed! I helped Arthur and the other kids with Lego and the mat.
Gotten sick: Definitely not. I haven't been sick since mid-October!
Gone to the movies: Not at all.
Said 'I love you': Nope! I'm cold-hearted like that. ;)
Written in a diary: Of course.
Had a serious talk: Probably.

- - - - - - - - - Worst - - - - - - - - -

1. Time of day: Mornings, usually.
2. Day of the week: Mondays.
3. Food: Eggplant, which I will NOT eat.

- - - - - - - - - Last - - - - - - - - -

1. Person you saw: Jon.
2. Talk on the phone: Like, an actual TALK? That would have to be when I bugged Nathan last week. As for actual phone calls, that would have to be my brother.
3: Instant message: Corey, of course. :D

- - - - - - - - - Today - - - - - - - - -

1. What are you doing now: Listening to the Rolling Stones' Angie.
2. Tonight: 24!!!!!
3. Wearing: Blue, black, and white sweater / black pants.
4. What did you eat for lunch: Spaghetti.

- - - - - - - - - Tomorrow - - - - - - - - -

1. Is: Going to be for me only.
2. Got any plans: Might replenish my collection.
3. Goal: Enjoy my own company.
4. Dislikes about tomorrow: Possibly encountering stupid people.
5. Likes about tomorrow: Accomplishing something.

- - - - - - - - - ME - - - - - - - - -

How tall are you? 4 feet 11.
Are you still in high school? Nope.
What is your middle name? Cigar Tree. ;)
What is your first name? Leslie.
How old are you? 32.

- - - - - - - - - More random questions - - - - - - - - -

Have you had a headache today? Nope.
Do you have posters hanging in your room? Sort of, if you can call this a poster: a ten-year-old (!) birthday wish on construction paper. (Shirley, Kelvin, Melia, and Emily rock!)
Have you ever seen the movie Hairspray? Twice in the span of just over a year, thanks to Chuck and Anthony.
Are there any life-changing things coming up soon? Possibly.
Do you have a stereo in your room? Does a clock radio count? It gets weekly use for the radio purpose! (used to get daily use, but that's not the case anymore!)
Do you use Windows Media Player? Rarely.
Do you use Netspeak? NEVER! I abhor the stuff... *shudder*
Do you have a large vocabulary? Yup, thanks to reading books!
Do you read during the summer? Of course! I don't understand people who wouldn't.
What time does your favorite show come on TV? 8 PM, but it's only once a week.
Do you like mushrooms? Heck, yes! How people can't is beyond me.
Are you a teacher's pet? No, not really.
Are your computer's speakers on? Yes, but I'm not watching any videos at present.
Do you use Yahoo Messenger? Rarely - last time I used it was on Christmas Day when I talked to Dan about stuff.
Do you know any cops? Three of them, at least!
What do you do when you are bored? Read a book, or watch mindless TV.
Have you ever moved to a different house? Yes.
Do you own anything that is ADIDAS brand? I don't think so.
Where is your mom right now? Home or work, I'm guessing.
What color is your keyboard? Black.
Do you know what you want as your career? Something to do with kids.
What does your kitchen look like? Small and white.

- - - - - - - - - Family - - - - - - - - -

Are you an only child? No.
Do you get spoiled? Not really.
Do you get along with your cousins? We're polite if we have to see each other, but that's about it. There IS the whole "different culture" thing going on, y'know. ;)
Have you ever gotten grounded? Yes. Let's not speak of that dark time.

- - - - - - - - - Even more random questions - - - - - - - - -

Name an overplayed song: Rihanna's Umbrella song.
Does your best friend(s) have a dog? Used to, but she died.
Do you like blue or black ink better? Blue.
Would you punch Robert Pattinson in the face for 500 dollars? I have no idea who that is, so probably not. However, if I needed the money, perhaps I would!
Do you have a job? No, but I'm thinking about it.
Do you have a cell phone? No, and thank goodness for that!
Would you rather have glasses or braces? Glasses.
Would you ever dye your hair green? Hmm... probably not.
Do you like animals? Depends what they are.
Would you rather use tape or glue? How about glue-sticks?!
What brand is your shampoo? Herbal Essences, until I buy something new.
Are you tired? Not really, although I should be.
Would you date Hayden Christensen? No, he's too young for me.
Do you know any REALLY weird people? Oh, quite definitely!
Do you know how to play poker? Hahaha, nope. Maybe Andrew should teach me!
What is one thing that you remember from the year 2005? STEPHEN! Oh wait, that said "a THING" - not a PERSON! Let's see, then... the start of the SLB nights!
Do you bite your nails? Nope.
Did you shower today? You bet I did!
Do you have long hair? Not really.
Is it raining? No, but I bet it's still foggy as heck!
Do you like rain? I guess it's better than snow... but I still don't like it.
When is your birthday? September 17.

- - - - - - - - - Medical stuff - - - - - - - - -

Have you ever broken a bone? Nope.
Do you have asthma? No.
Do you have perfect eyesight? Nope.
Have you ever had braces? Yes.
Have you ever gotten stitches? Yes.
Have you ever gotten burnt? Who hasn't?
What is your family doctor's name? Dr. Ng - no, she is not related to me.

- - - - - - - - - OTHER - - - - - - - - -

Do you have a dog? Nope, and I never have.
Have you ever held a snake? I touched one.
What school do you go to? N/A.
What year do/did you graduate high school? 1994.
What is the most embarrassing injury you've gotten? Hmm. Perhaps a bruise, which I may or may not have received when I slammed against a wall...
Do you wear band shirts? Maybe if I could find a METAL shirt!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home