Monday, January 12, 2009

Buying bulk on-sale stuff is a GOOD financial decision!

High-scoring words of the day so far:

UNEASY (216 points) - against Danielle L. [two 3W]
FECK (256 points) - against Karla M. [two 4W]


I have NO idea why I had the dream I did last night. Suffice to say that it involved people pulling their pants down, bodily examination, Uncle Sam hugging one of us, little kids screaming as they were forced to submit to doctor examinations, and this young girl hugging / cuddling / kissing Jeremy. No, I don't think it was influenced by 24 in any way! ANOTHER TWO HOURS TONIGHT! ACK! (wish I could talk to more people who love the show, haha - this is why someone else I know needs to get his butt in gear and watch it!)

Just before I left to go food shopping, I got something good in the mail - I'll be honest, no worries! Speaking of honesty, I had to borrow a quarter from Customer Service since Barry didn't have one either. I returned it later even though I'm sure they could afford the loss! Now I am stocked to the gills with (mostly) bulk on-sale stuff! This reminds me that David S. may want to go shopping, so I'll shoot him a quick Facebook message. :)

* laundry detergent (first time I've bought it since last July)
* 24 packs of Mr. Noodles Oriental flavor noodles
* peppermint ice cream and gingerbread cookie dough ice cream, both from Island Farms (stock up on the seasonal stuff before it goes away!)
* 12 cans of Gold Seal sockeye salmon, 12 cans of cream of mushroom soup, and a 4kg box of spaghetti (I'll have to break the spaghetti up while cooking it, but it should be good for my pasta creations!)
* Ben and Jerry's Cheesecake Brownie ice cream
* toilet paper, Kleenex, and certain other necessities
* Vector cereal (which always reminds me of Erin's ghetto workplace a few summers ago) [Nathan's had it for a while, and I've always wanted to try the granola cluster crunch stuff!]
* milk, cranberry-raspberry cocktail juice, 100 perogies, 2 kg of frozen veggies, and more!


On another note entirely, I like this amusing graphic that shows up whenever SuperPoke fails to work:




Poo nugget for Monday, January 12: Doo You Know? It floats! Because it tends to contain a lot of undigested wood, beaver poop often floats.




You Attract an Aquarius



When wacky, eccentric, independent Aquarius meet you, they've met their match.

You're just as unique and outspoken as any Aquarius, and as a result, they feel instantly connected to you.



And while you know you and your Aquarius are meant to be, you always allow for space in your relationship.

The last thing your Aquarius wants is to feel fenced in. You know that in this case, absence really does make the heart grow fonder.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home