Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hermits in dreams / Vomiting poo

Today is apparently Global No Pants Day - too bad I can't celebrate it all day, haha! Emily T. and Jon H. also added me to Facebook - my brother already has 172 friends, and he's only been on there for two days. Yikes!

I had another weird dream which involved my whole family living in my apartment complex. We got a curt note from the management saying that we were being too hermit-like, and that Hester herself would have to live in our apartment for a while to remedy that. In the meantime, we were to go out into the broader world and find an alternative place to live. My parents weren't very impressed by that, and figured my grandma would NOT like it at all. We eventually battled Hester on this point, but she was adamant. Unfortunately, we had to perforce leave to go to a hospital. At the door, we were greeted by an efficient yet friendly nurse who shuttled the little kids off to a room where they watched a movie about space creatures. Later, we were allowed to meet Auntie Tracy and Vania, and I was going to write something on a paper about Halloween and a giant pumpkin on the table when the dream ended. Not sure why I had this one, as per the usual. Oh well.


Poo nugget for this weekend: Dr. Stool Says - Is this the opposite of talking out of your butt? In rare cases of intestinal obstruction, it is possible to vomit poo. Most cases of bowel blockage occur in the small intestine (before poo is formed), but when the problem occurs in the large intestine and fecal matter cannot make its way out via the rectum, it travels in reverse into the upper GI tract and exits via the mouth.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home