Sunday, December 28, 2008

We WILL make plans for the shindig and New Year's Eve!

LJ and Blogger were not working as expected earlier. JG added me to Facebook - hey, at least I know who she is! Called Andrea to see if I could arrange transportation to Chuck's shindig tomorrow. I don't mind being there early - she has to confirm things with Johnny first, but it should be fine. Good thing I have a chance to see my friends before the Ho family dinner the next night! Jon says it's at the same place where Phil and Grace had their wedding banquet: ah, good memories of that restaurant! (Raymond's proposed dinner sounds good!)

Then the night after that is New Year's Eve - I still don't know what I'll be doing. Last year was fine: watching movies / sports / cartoons with people at Eric's was relaxing, and a change from what I did the year before. (crashing Kendrick's party with Jon and Harmony's tacit permission, haha) Called Jon to see what plans he had: going to Nate's or Eric's to eat pizza and watch movies sounds just our speed... and it proves that I WIN! No drunken parties with stupid people for US, haha! (too slushy and icy outside for me, though) Then I called my parents to see just what we're doing for the dinner - hey, fifteen minutes ahead of the dinner sounds good! It'll be interesting, and I'll have food taken care of, heh! WHEE! Mom mentioned something about a gift from Auntie Esther: yeah, Chris' mom said she had a book for me that she thought I might like. Maybe I'll get it, then!

Edit at 10: The INXS song Never Tear Us Apart is on the radio. That takes me back almost a year, man!

Edit at midnight: Hey, Little Steven's Underground Garage just played the Beach Boys' I Get Around! That takes me back to the 60s and my other life, before I got reincarnated! (just kidding) Definitely a great song, though!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home