Sunday, December 28, 2008

Dream: Blackberry porter on roadsigns

Decided not to go to church today because of the snow / slush conditions outside, so got some lovely sleep instead. Talked to Raymond for a bit over Gmail as well just now about marinated spareribs with Coke / Pepsi, plus Australian red wine. (it's for Chuck's shindig tomorrow - he wonders if that's acceptable for Wordscraper, haha) Discussed church non-attendance with Jon over Gmail yesterday, and heard that someone was traumatized! At least I don't have to hear dodgy Christmas music anymore, haha. Heard that the Detroit Lions went 0-16 this season, hahaha!

Had a weird dream to go with the sleep, too: Frances and I were in charge of a bunch of miscreants, who needed to go up a gold elevator to a special room. They took out a bunch of noisemakers and proceeded to run riot in the room - we had to get out their walkers and control them using fascist methods. Someone brought us up some crunchy lunch, which was immensely appreciated. We then were transported to Ryan Rd., where my sister met us with some newspapers. Noticed a lamppost in the bushes, complete with roadsigns: however, the roadsigns proved to be a beer menu instead! (blackberry porter, for one thing) The dream ended when I woke up - interesting, but not as crazy as it could have been!

The computer restarted just now, too... how annoying! Good thing I posted that Facebook note when I did, though! (approximately twelve minutes before restart time, haha)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey can you please call me tonight it important that I talk to you 250 852 2111

K

Sunday, December 28, 2008 at 6:33:00 PM PST  
Blogger Flami said...

If it's so bloody important, you call me yourself.


L.

Sunday, December 28, 2008 at 6:49:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe I can talk to you about it on msn when your calm. I wanted to make things right between us I meant no disrespect.

K

Monday, December 29, 2008 at 12:39:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

plus i cant call long distance but i can recieve calls from you so cal ltonight if you can

K

Monday, December 29, 2008 at 12:43:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go buy a calling card or something then cheapass.

"I know you probably don't want to talk to me, but please spend money because I want to talk to you!"

Give me a break. Go fuck yourself, douchebag. I think you should pay her twenty bucks to have a short conversation. You probably still owe her plenty of money anyway, so put it toward that.

Monday, December 29, 2008 at 1:58:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok I'm a douche bag but yet your not even my friend or I don't even know you hehe that hurt my feelings no not really just kind of funny lol. I have a cell and ya if you knew me you know I'm not a cheap ass but ya ok lol.

Monday, December 29, 2008 at 2:28:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So use the cell to call her for free, genius.

Monday, December 29, 2008 at 3:17:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the advice i will do that heres a mint

Monday, December 29, 2008 at 3:24:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home