Thursday, December 25, 2008

Green and yellow

I had a dream where my friends and I went to an opulent house in the snow-covered mountains. Kathy was the librarian there, but we had to go up several floors - only to find the library books stored much like CDs in a record shop would be. She was very nice, and let us check out all the things with yellow covers. Then we went to Angela B's place, where we commiserated with her over her dull green carpet, and told her children to stop being bad for Mommy. No clue where that came from!

Jon says the family is going out for lunch soon, so I guess I should stop being anti-social (heh) and join them. Shower time first with the "hot" water, though! (and I'll unwrap my virtual presents later... dinner with Viv, Citrus, Danielle, Harmony, and maybe Jeremy tomorrow? HMM.)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home