Wednesday, December 24, 2008

More cancellations because of the weather!

YES! Christmas Eve candlelight service is CANCELED because of the weather, as per Pastor John's email! Maybe tomorrow will be cancelled too, so I won't have to help with Awana! (normally, I wouldn't MIND... it's just the SNOW!) Not that I'd want to go out because it's currently snowing like heck out there, but this gives me more time to work on my latest Blogger project of fully tagging all my posts! (more than halfway done, though... and I have 555 tags so far!) Corey would ask whether it's worth it, but I say it is! Might do a great Facebook wall spam like I did last year for Christmas, too. (I've noted that Stanley and Lucas have both unfriended me on there...)

Eric H., Rob, Karla, and others have wished me a Merry Christmas already. Called Jon to see if dinner tonight at Dave's with his parents was also cancelled. I hear there are cancelled flights (and pissed-off people) all over the place at the airport, after all. Apparently, it's still on... it'll make things fun in a sarcastic sense, but at least I don't have to go out if I don't want to. As said above, I might not go anyhow. Says they're having a lazy day looking at Steph's pictures - sounds good to me! Colleen S. also added me for the blood games - yikes, haha.


Edit at 8: Didn't go out to Auntie Grace's, and I just got an email from Auntie Rebecca to say that tomorrow is cancelled too! I see plenty of snow-related updates on my friends' Facebook pages; most of them hate shovelling it! (and I've finished my annual spam project, hehe)





You Spread Some Holiday Cheer



You do your best to give time, money, and joy during the holidays.

You don't always spread cheer to everyone, but you do the best.



Unlike most people, you actually spend time reflecting on the meaning of the holidays.

And you worry more about doing the right thing than getting the right presents.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home