Tuesday, December 23, 2008

More incoming snow?! *thunk*

Bingo of the day so far:

SOLECIZES (156 points) - against Colin W.


High-scoring words of the day so far:

TRANSOM (101 points) - against Flora G. [4W]
SOLECIZES (156 points) - against Colin W. [bingo; 4W]
AURAL (168 points) - against Itamar R. [2W, 3W, 5W] {this was a good word, since it made up for most of the points deficit I was running against him, hahaha!}


Yay... they predict more incoming snow! (bleh) At least we'll have a white Christmas? I've heard this is the first time since 1971 that the entire country's had one - well, they're welcome to it. I'll just stay home, heh. Got a weird phone call from Maryland: 1-410-367-1114, anyone? Checked my mail, and received a holiday_wishes postcard from Tracey (bttfbabe) - I wouldn't want to go to the Quechee Gorge in Vermont if it's not for someone who's afraid of heights! I also got a cute random onyx armadillo from Texas courtesy of Sheryll: YAY FOR RANDOM! :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home