Thursday, November 20, 2008

I've just gained a lot of time!

Hey, Kaitlin O. added me to Facebook - sweet! I think the Blood Games are taking up too much of my time, heh. Like I don't already spend enough time on there... *rolleyes* Speaking of which, Cathy B. / Simon D. / Raymond M. added me for those too. I left a few "add me!" groups just now, as well. While I'm doing that, I'll unfriend a LOT of people that I just added for those games! Maybe I'll finally finish fully tagging all my Blogger posts, too. (discussing stuff with Chris W. - maybe borderline personality disorder IS something that I don't have to deal with anymore!)

Had a bantering conversation with my brother last night about Curry (his nickname for Colorado Corey to distinguish from my ex), Eric, Ron, laptops, favorites, sarcasm, humor, Fellowship, disconnected feelings, not bringing anything for Sunday's extravaganza, and more. Then I had a good conversation with Karen in which I read her stuff I'd written people, and she reaffirmed the love my true friends had for me. I knew that I have it despite certain things, haha. I knew I didn't want to marry this person since financial responsibility was not really paramount, for one thing. Now I'm talking to Corey about PVC pipe and scientific experiments... nice!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home