Friday, November 21, 2008

Found my apartment keys in my laundry!

High-scoring word of the night so far:

FAXING (340 points) - against Colin W. [5W, 4W]


Eric picked me up a bit earlier than usual, and I said that it would take an hour to get where we were going. In that hour, we covered WORLD OF WARCRAFT monsters / orcs / dwarves / blood elves / NAME THAT TUNE / deleting people / competitiveness / Santa Hat craziness / mesmerizing the babies with my jeweled shirt / program outlines which I didn't really read / sanity vs. insanity / other random stuff. The weather was REALLY WINDY AND RAINY, so Jeremy definitely didn't make it out! Raymond did, so we talked briefly about meetings and running back and forth: make sure the time and date is correct!

Dylan, Calla, Vanessa, Grace, Christon, Elizabeth, Vivian, and others also made it out. We talked about Johnny's being where the plane crashed (environmental impact of oil spillage, anyone?), Martin's Europe trip, HAIRSPRAY, Dylan's recent California trip, ranting (NOT raving!), anger, popcorn, crackers, and more. I updated Vivian and Cindy on things like my breakup and Jon's proposing to Harmony - Grace can't believe that he'll get married! Vivian can't believe HOW he proposed, while Cindy is definitely on my side! Calla was regaling the other side of the kitchen (FOOD) with an elaborate proposal story, while Auntie Ying offered us some tuxedo cake. Eric, Cindy, and I discussed REQUIEM FOR A DREAM, drug hallucinations, her shellfish allergy getting worse, Epi-Pens, VERY NOISY fridges, engines, etc. We have the use of the house next week, which is sweet. Covered interesting accents, MEGA MAN, forgiveness, deserving things, gas prices, STAR TREK, Maisie, 24, Homestar Runner, games, and more on the way home with Eric - it'll take some time, if ever!

Got home to find out that Tim M. / Matthew D. / Michael K. / Steve R. had added me for the blood games, and that Naomi E. had deleted me. Oh well. At least I deleted approximately 450 people earlier! (I tried explaining that to Eric on the way over, too... why add them if you're going to delete them? The friends list was getting VERY unwieldy!) Decided to do some laundry, too... saw Jesse the Cute Biker Guy, as well. (K told me that his name was Bob, but I always called him Jesse in my head, so there you go. He's stuck with that moniker!) In doing so, I found my original set of apartment keys - PHEW! Reminds me, I need someone to help me put the spare set on a keychain since they broke off the HAPPY FACE one. Sunday it is!


Mishearing of the night... there were several instances of "creative hearing," but this one stands out. :P

Eric: Poulet a la king?!
Me: ... what?! Killing the king?! (I heard tuer, which is "to kill" in French)
Eric: *makes the CRAZY sign by his ear*
Me: *pretends to slap him*

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home