Friday, November 07, 2008

If he thinks we're talking again, he is NUTS!

Just checked my email trash box for something else, and found this email from Korey. I decided I should at least blog about it to get this out of the way. Not sure if I believe him; it's better for me NOT to! After this, I will delete the email. I'm getting better, and will NOT actually reply to it!

I just wanted to say I did love you, and probably still do. I don't understand why you're still so mad and bitter, when you are the one who ended things. You called me a liar and cheater, yet I never did lie to you or cheat on you. I talked to many of my friends about it, even to Steve who lived with us for a couple weeks. He said (and I agree) that you were always jealous of me. Maybe because I'm happy right now and you're not. I let go, Leslie... I don't hold any hard feelings towards you, but you can't let go for some reason. I don't hate you, or I'm not mad at you. But from what I heard from others, you're having a hard time letting go.

I hope God and your friends fill your life with happiness, Leslie, and I mean that. Don't be mad or hold a grudge against me because you're having troubles letting go. You will always be a part of me, Leslie, in a good way... and I want you to know that. I never cheated or lied to you, but I guess your mind is too clouded now to see that. I was just me, and you didn't want that. I spent time with Ryan and Alison and Eric and a lot of my other friends. I realize I'm loved for being me, and not a person that you wanted me to be. I hope we can talk again, and I hope you will use this time to heal. Stop getting your Internet friends to call or text me, please. I'm happy right now, and you deserve that too. Leslie, don't be angry with me. Just move on... that's what you wanted.



A couple of weeks?! HA. Steve only lived with us for less than a week, and I love how he twists the memory of events around to fit what HE wants to say! Man, there is a good reason why I'm not with him! I am FINE without him! Me, having a hard time letting go? If that were true, then I'd be very clingy and needy right now - and I don't think I am! I *so* don't want to let him have the last word, but... I don't mind a person being themselves (bad grammar?), but with everything that was going on at the end, I think that was something I would rather not continue!

At least this was in reasonably intelligent English, even before I edited it for paragraphs and such. (originally, it was a big block of text - UGH!) My mind is NOT clouded, thanks! I don't believe him on too much stuff he says here. He NEVER lied to me?! HA HA HA. This is coming from Mr. Secret KING! If he doesn't understand why I'm still so mad and bitter when I ended things, believe me! There was a lot more to it than just being the finisher, as it were. And no, my Internet friends are not calling and texting him since apparently he changed his number. Besides, that was only the time when I told them too - now, they can't! That email is NOT worth a reply. So why am I having a hard time with this? As soon as I saw this (shouldn't have opened it), I started crying. :P

Karen says that if I'm bitter, I'm letting him win. This is true. I need to find my own way to let go, which doesn't compromise my core values at all. He wants to TALK AGAIN?! IS HE CRAZY?! HEALING?! Oh yes... oh DAMN yes. I will. I might make bad decisions, so pray! I bet he talked to people about this... and probably only gave them HIS side of the story too! THANK GOD IT IS OVER! Also as per Karen: if he really loved me, he wouldn't be saying those things in anger! We get that people say things in anger, but not THOSE things!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home