Sunday, August 24, 2008

Guess I need to grow up!

Hey, Josh S. added me to Facebook - VERY AWESOME! I remember that I trusted him almost automatically as soon as I met him YEARS ago during Daniel Fellowship... very nice and friendly guy! :D

My brother and I signed some late August cards on the way to church, even though we didn't really want to. As I told Connie, Facebook is good! Talked to Phil, Grace, Raymond, and Roy before service started - good thing Dylan canceled his rollerblading event because of ALL THE HEAVY RAIN! (the Grouse Grind hangout was off, too) Discussed Evites, people (not) going to various events, avoidance of people, and other things. Said hi to some of the kids, as well. After service, I asked Eric whether he was going tonight to Alan's since it was still on - he didn't think so, since he was doing stuff with Alistair. I jokingly said that he'd ruined my day, while saying hi to Henry and Benedict. (also said hi to Lily and her daughter Hannah)

Went to the back parking lot, but didn't go down the ramp - NOT GOOD! Joined Johnny, Calla, and Raymond there in a discussion about the weather; when Julie left with Calla, some of us were left without an umbrella to stand under! Dylan and his crew made a quick Lombardo's lunch decision, while I talked to Tony about tonight and his brother needing to meet people instead of staying home. When I heard that Alan had invited a particular person, I was ready NOT to go - I even told my brother, who said I was avoiding the situation. Too true! At least Friday will be easier for me, hehe.

Eventually, I decided to get in out of the rain after I gave Cindy and Kevin their birthday cards. Sunday School was all right - Rachel's grandmother gave us figs to eat, Eric told Auntie Fonda that she needed $150 in Monopoly money to pay for her "food," Amanda added $200 to that, and we had popcorn afterwards. Interacted Interacted with some of the kids later on while talking to Chrystal, Auntie Vivian, and Ada about eating / Awana (training) / secretary role as a change / homemade butter. Sean seems bigger than last week, and Ian talked to me for two minutes about summer. Went upstairs and discussed "expensive" food with Eric T., Sonny, Tony, and Jon - $5 is pushing it in Hong Kong, so $26 for two people is WAY RICH! Tony and Sonny might have gone to Metrotown to play WARHAMMER - Jon and I ate Pho with our family. (tomato beef stew ROCKS!) I debated NOT going tonight, but maybe discretion is the word - besides, I have a new true favorite person! (not in the sarcastic sense, either) Nathan will be so tired from his psychology conference! Guess they'll have random conversations!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home