Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Nidge?!

My mom to me, just now: "Let's make out together." Um... let's NOT! :(

Steph says that she was called "nidge" the other day - hahaha, I'm sure she loves our last name, particularly when others don't even bother to pronounce it!

Golden Ocean tonight for Dad's birthday - Mom says she'll pick up birthday cake, too. Should be good times! Also, she confused "tamarind" with "turmeric" while referring to some of the former which Vivian S. picked up from Mexico. Oh my. o_O

I've discovered that dungeons and space adventures don't work on my mom's computer. Too bad, since I have four of them to catch up on, plus my own! Every time I make a move, it boots me back to the first screen! But they do work on my dad's computer - AM SWITCHING COMPUTERS! :D


What type of dragon are you?

White dragon
White dragon
You are loyal but somewhat of a loner. You are popular, but you don't enjoy being with too many people. You like to stay out at night despite what people would think and you hate to fight at all. You will if you have to, but you hate fighting. You are also very trustworthy. Anyone can trust you with something.
How do you compare?
Take this test! | Tests from Testriffic




More Fun Quizzes at QuizPox.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home