Saturday, July 12, 2008

Fruitless expeditions with grapes!

Eric picked me up yesterday at our usual place, and then we went on a fruitless expedition to T&T. It was fruitless even though we did get grapes, because the huge $46 cake wasn't there - we had to go to Yaohan instead! I reminded him to be sure I got pork fluff / shredded pork, so he said NO... haha. Then I decided to get Pho when we got to church - thank goodness I found an arrangement that worked for both of us to get dinner! Talked to Jen, Raymond, Jeremy, both Teresas, Vivian, Martin, Cindy, Connie, Kevin, and others about the picnic / hiking / program changes / Steph's emails (she just sent us another one!) / allergies / Scrabble words / Facebook groups / messages / more stuff. It was an interesting time out, that's for sure!


Erin's cousin Jason tagged a picture of me on Facebook. This is from a couple of weeks ago when he was in town. I'm wearing my lovely Awana uniform because it was Children's Ministry Sunday.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home