Monday, July 21, 2008

Interesting Greek Food

Well, maybe not. But at least it was a free dinner in Steveston, courtesy of Grandma! Shared a platter for two with my dad, and had lamb / Greek salad / rice pilaf from other people. Saw Auntie Christine and Uncle Reuben for the first time in ages; thank goodness the conversation was in Chinese, and they didn't ask me any questions! Yes, there are times when I feel like being quiet. :P (they talked about weddings, Jon, Harmony, Fellowship, Pastor Glen, cruises, church size, etc.) Now I'm going to go home!

I had to teach my mom how to pronounce "pomegranate" (NO idea what she meant when she first tried saying the word... :P) and "supremacy" today - she's hopeless when it comes to "souvlaki." "Supremacy" was in context of THE BOURNE IDENTITY, THE BOURNE SUPREMACY, and THE BOURNE ULTIMATUM. Thank goodness you can look that up on the Internet without dodgy sites being the first you see in the search results! (unlike "libido" / "debauchery" / "testicles")

EIGHTY requests from one freakin' Facebook application?! Time to block you, Lil Green Patch! I have nothing against global warming, but still. The number of applications on that site is mind-boggling! o_O

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home