Wednesday, May 21, 2008

That dream list is BOGUS!

I played a 104-point word (BACHING) off a triple-word score against Alexia D. YAY! :D


I have that Jordan Sparks "TATTOO" song in my head. Make. It. Stop! Then again, I heard a lovely-sounding song for a wedding reception on my sister's iTunes yesterday... but it was by 98 Degrees. Yikes. o_O (all I can say is that Archuleta had better win AMERICAN IDOL tonight, although it would be nice to see a ROCKER win too!)

Had a weird dream yesterday:

* my sister was chain-smoking a LOT of cigarettes... there was a perpetual blue cloud of smoke rings obscuring her head
* a lot of kids were hanging off John Lam (Ian's dad) when we stopped at a picnic table to eat, cafeteria-style
* there was a list of names which claimed Sophia was 14, then noted that Olivia was her baby daughter... her husband John had to correct their address too!
* this list also had photos attached to it... David S.'s family was in Germany, Mexico, and France according to some rather colorful pictures!
* Justin C. and Justin L. were both there, and they informed us of a death

No idea what prompted that one!

Was going to go out today, but I knew I had to talk with someone about stuff - Jon can do the honors this week. He has lunch with Danielle, and a meeting with Pastor Edward - Grandma can always knit after Fellowship!


Edit: Jordan Sparks has been replaced by the Spice Girls! HELP ME!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home