Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Rats and chickens, oh my!

Just before she left for da-pi, Grandma informed me that Dad's younger sister had called from Hong Kong. Jon and I thought it could be Janis, but then Grandma thinks we haven't seen this particular younger sister before... so maybe not. We'll have to tell the lards that she called, and also Auntie May / Auntie Moni / a person from next door about signing cheques. Later, the guys and I had breakfast while talking about cold chicken being a breeding ground for bacteria (but it's been in the fridge!) / the accuracy of Wikipedia as a research tool / funeral expenses / Chinese superstitions such as the descendants' plots being smaller (and the hierarchy meaning no women on top of men / Harmony / UPass / UBC / couscous / chickpeas / toast / the salsa from Sunday looking like a colorful bean dip now.

We should use the cucumber, yam, and other stuff since Jon's going to fry the rice. Then we'll go to my place since Dallas needs his blankets / sheets / cooking utensils. Jon tells me that K sent me an offliner about two rats running around my place... yeah, not surprised there! Ewwww, though... let's hope they haven't been chewing on Dallas' stuff! Maybe it's the heat, too. K is just here for a couple of doctors' appointments, then he'll be out of here afterwards. Jon joked that Korey and I could have a romantic time of watching rats run around my place, haha.


Edit: Jon, Dallas, and I went back to my place so Dallas could grab the majority of his stuff. When Dallas said that he spent his last birthday studying in the library, Jon wanted me to remind him to go over there and slap Dallas if he does that again for his next birthday! I joked that Dallas could have his OWN jacuzzi party, since the guys were talking about that just a few minutes earlier. Dallas said that maybe three people would come - but it's in the summer, and Jon would be there! We cranked up The First Original Silence one last time as noise music for Dallas, and explained the Police's hits to him as well. Jon says that Hester was asking him who he was, and figures it's still hot at my place. After the guys left, I chilled for about an hour and then left myself.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home