Monday, May 19, 2008

Dallas is back early!

Dallas is back early! He got a scholarship, which is excellent. Jon and he have transported his stuff here, and we enlisted his translation help to invite Grandma out for SLB at dinner. No, she doesn't have to cook anything, so that's good. She was cleaning and sweeping outside, and mumbling stuff under her breath as usual. Oh well! Now she's complaining that Dallas brought a lot from Toronto over with him: "Three suitcases?! So much stuff!" Little does she know that there's a LOT more at my place, haha! At least he's found somewhere to live, even if he'll be sleeping over tonight! I am going home to grab some stuff, so I should be back later in time for dinner at 6!

Hey, Grandma's actually having RICE FOR LUNCH! Words cannot express how sweet this is! Never mind that she thinks this is rice that Jon made for himself and left in the fridge... it's actually leftovers from yesterday's lunch with the Sos. Now she's complaining that Jon gets home late most nights, and that Steph is "never" here to sleep. She's crazy! Also, she has forgotten how old I am, thinking I'm 35 and that my boyfriend's older than I. Yikes! :(

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home