Thursday, May 08, 2008

#9 and Tri-Ty!

I went to #9 restaurant at Lansdowne Mall for brunch with my parents and Vernon's parents yesterday morning. It was nice seeing them again before they went back home, really... saw Mom's friend Flora, heh. Discussed lateral thinking puzzles, Vernon, Serena, satay beef, Sarah, BBQ pork, and why someone might deliberately wet their pants! (avalanches) Went to the dollar store and Langley Farm Market afterwards with my mom - got a mango, bananas, cheese-flavored corn chips, and the promise of socks. I saw this amusing brand name at Smart & Save (near the dollar store) - Hot Kid Boring Pie Rice Crackers. Went home and signed a bunch of birthday cards for April, May, and June... gotta have the next bunch ready for the June general meeting! (and buy the next large bunch at the dollar store sometime!)

Later, T called me spontaneously - I certainly didn't mind going out to meet his girlfriend! It was a fun outing - dating, Chapters, tiny pearls, shaved ice, grape, affection, silliness, waving hands to attract attention, nurses, weird diets, birthdays, anime, LJ, "I thought I added you!" syndrome, Facebook, assumed names, and more. Definitely should do that more often! Got home and relaxed (talked to Lisa), heh. SO GOOD!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home