Monday, May 05, 2008

Mice love construction, but no home for you here!

Bingo of the day:

CITATORY (64 points) - against Pat K.


I just had the closest Scrabble game ever - I won by two points against Rachel W. (271 to 269)

I've been hearing mice all day, so called Barry to see what I could do, then called Hester to advise her of that fact. My one glue board that I got some time ago has indeed been "used" - there's a dead mouse on it, presumably from last time! She says there are traps / poison outside the apartment building, so I told Barry that. He said it's a common problem now, with all the new construction around - sure, the rodents need homes too... BUT NOT HERE! Their building called in an exterminator / pest control person a while ago, and they haven't seen any recently. We'll see what happens... great. Shockwave Flash just performed an illegal operation, and now I have to restart Firefox... like it hasn't been crashing all day anyhow! :P (at least the computer itself hasn't restarted since Friday or so!)


Edit: What do you know. Ten minutes after I posted that, Firefox crashed on its own, and the computer restarted right afterwards. The computer also restarted at least once more while I was in the shower! *sigh*

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home