Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Pieces of kids reside in apple trees before they become bile!

Bingo of the day so far:

FLAUNTED (78 points) - against Emily N. [across a double-word score]


I had a weird dream last night when I went to bed early since I was tired!

* someone calling a red cab when we were in the middle of hills and graves - I had to be reunited with family and friends, so refused to go (I had NO crush on him at ALL!)
* people bringing me around to various events, and accepting it when I wanted to have downtime MY WAY!
* my mom was teaching a class of six-year-olds in Sunday School, and I got the toddlers - they were crawling everywhere, including inside cupboards and places where they weren't supposed to go (Abigail and Hannah were the worst offenders, heh)
* writing in a book about Michelina, Maureen, Michael, and their ages as far as the number of strokes in their names was concerned (20, 16, 14)
* being seated next to Ryan (in suit and tux) when a bunch of us went to see a play - I didn't want to be there, even though he was nothing but sweetness to me
* having an unspecified natural disaster happen, which resulted in kids being torn to pieces - they resided in apple trees before they died!
* the pieces of kids wanted me to help them with something; when I had, five-year-old Lisa was now a spot of bile! (she'd died, in other words)
* the surviving pieces were patched up again, so the kids were literally patchwork; this created an interesting side-effect, in which they snored at random times

No idea why I had this dream! Maybe some parts of this were just subconscious junk! :P

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home