Saturday, February 16, 2008

Maxim's cheesecake is a YUMMY SURPRISE!

Hey, Wendy T. added me to Facebook - nice, since we used to know each other at school. I should add more old schoolmates, heh. Awana today was back to the usual: Ada said that Ian had had a fever of 104 last Saturday morning; he and Sean were passing the sickness back and forth, yikes! "Oh no!" is what Sean said a lot in the car, while Ian showed me his cool visor and told me about a giant cloud which was bigger than the planet! I asked people why they were piling on each other, and Henry said that they were sacking each other - fair enough! Then I asked him what he did for his birthday: "Nothing!" Sabrina said this was because Henry's a loser with no friends - haha, nice joke! (Benedict brought the CSC Martin T. to the program today - interesting, and makes me wonder what would happen if I brought people!)

Joey hasn't seen the wedding MC book yet, but I told him that I'd borrowed it for Steph - they should get together and totally burn Melia and Angus with the suggestions within! Mike said that the kids were really hyper today, and Emily agreed. I asked Melia (who thinks my blue beret is really cute) how many people were coming to her bridal shower tomorrow, and even she doesn't know. She offered us some homemade Valentine's Day cookies with hearts on them, and that supplemented the Maxim's Bakery cheesecake slices from Uncle Adrian for the leaders. (Jordan wanted one, but he had his own snack consisting of MSG crackers!) Auntie Vivian thought that Hilary's name was "Natalie" - no wonder Lanie's sister didn't answer to her "name," haha. Andrew and I were both wondering who "Natalie Fung" was! I'll end with an amusing exchange:

Jordan: Ow... (he likes a lot of attention and is really talkative)
Joey: What's wrong, Jordan?
Jordan: I think I hurt my brain.
Joey: How did you do that?
Jordan: I walked into the wall.
Joey: So your brain hurts after walking into the wall.
Jordan: Yes... ow!
Joey: Obviously, your brain works if you can say "ow." Go back to playing SHIPWRECK.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home