Friday, February 15, 2008

Facebook settings - what a timesucker!

I've been spending a LOT of time on Facebook today: having SuperPoke wars with Natalie (missblack) as per the usual, exchanging wall posts with Billie, fielding a "hi, beautiful - I love you forever" message from Korey, joining the Facebook Scrabble group (I should have joined this active group LONG AGO), posting on their wall / discussion board, editing my profile to remove applications, adding water-snow globes, sending flowers and eggs, and configuring privacy settings. Eric called to see if I could be at #4 / Alderbridge - NO, that's in the middle of nowhere! (my running joke) Of course he meant Cambie / Jacombs by 6 - I hope so, although last time I was late! We'll see - gotta get ready!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home