Thursday, August 23, 2007

Dream: Polaris water and my Awana friends dying?! / Plans and fixing

I have NO idea why I dreamed about taking a few bottles of Polaris water from a storage room, then trying to cope with the news of my Awana friends dying. Melia, Angus (who's not even in Awana), Winnie, and a few more people had been involved in a bad car accident. Why my subconscious likes to come up with things like this, I'll never know. o_O

Plans are proceeding apace with various people, which makes me happy. Gotta take chip suggestions into consideration, so let's hope that Super Grocer has black pepper Kettle chips as per Jen's request! (sour cream and onion is EASY, and I'd do that for Jeremy anytime!) I get to see Erin, Derek, and Darren later on tonight - should be good times! Maybe Auntie Brenda will do the dishes again, haha. Last time was full of laughs: guitar "lessons," Extreme's More Than Words, a game show about games, baseball highlights, crazy discussion about wedding planning / banquets / Korey. (I should have linked Andrew to K's picture when he was trying to recall the dude, but there wasn't any time...)

Hester's husband has come by and determined that my toilet issues need to be fixed by a plumber (no duh?), and figured that my fridge / freezer may need to be looked at by another professional guy, who's actually arrived and fixed the problem by putting a new power supply thingy into the fridge since the old one was actually fried. I had to make small talk with Hester, which kinda makes me uncomfortable - apparently, she thought it was hot in here and requested I open the window / patio door! Haha, I'm used to it! Now I can tell it's working, THANK GOODNESS! Tomorrow, I may have some Soupworks and do some laundry before I leave... then again, maybe not!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home