Monday, August 27, 2007

Survey on lunch meat and my pants of glory

K and I had an interesting phone conversation... things are good now, and I think it made us grow closer. :D


Survey from Candy, who posted it on Our Place:

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Sorta-kinda after my aunt by marriage. Mom also liked the name anyhow, because it was good for both a boy or a girl. No imagination at all... thanks, Mom. :P

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Got teary tonight on the phone while discussing a movie's bittersweet ending / parental negativity. As for the last time I really cried, that was Monday / Tuesday when I had to process some bad news. :(

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Not really - it could be neater!

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Lyoner sausage or roast beef.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? No.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I guess so...

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? No, never! (that WAS sarcasm... so yes? haha)

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Never, although I know someone who probably would...

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cornflakes.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically, no... but I remember the days when I used to open saxophone cases in Band class! Emotionally, I realized how strong I was in 2005 with certain things happening - it's gotten better, I hope. Mentally, I don't know... maybe? Heh.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Wildberry jalapeno, haha. But since that isn't readily accessible (only at La Casa Gelato), I'll say mint chocolate chip instead.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their eyes.

15. RED OR PINK? Red.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My scars.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Jeremy.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO RESPOND TO THIS? Meh, doesn't matter.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue pants (these "pants of glory" - as Eric calls them - should really be replaced SOON!) and no shoes.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Pasta.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Ministry, various songs.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Silver, or raw amber.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Hot and sour soup, good cooking, sharp cologne.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Korey.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO POSTED THIS SILLY SURVEY? Definitely!

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Hockey, mainly. I can stand baseball, however.

27. HAIR COLOR? Black / dark brown.

28. EYE COLOR? Brown.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? I wish.

30. FAVORITE FOOD? Too many to list: wonton mein, hot and sour soup, steak, sushi, pasta...

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings. Scary movies are not for me, thanks.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? If half-movies (RENT / ANNA AND THE KING) don't count, then I'd have to say BLADES OF GLORY! It's coming out on DVD really soon, yay! :D

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Blue Engrish shirt.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer - I hate the snow / ice / cold.

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs. Kisses are nice too, but hugs are harder to mess up. :P

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Cheesecake.

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Dunno.

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? See above.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Too many to list: ENDINGS, TRUE CRIME, various Bathroom Readers, etc.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? The white Certified Data logo in the corner of a red background.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? CNN's special on Islamic jihad, bits and pieces of movies, flipping channels, sports, etc.

42. FAVORITE SOUND? Good music or well-behaved children playing happily together.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Rolling Stones, although the Beatles are also good.

44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? California somewhere, possibly south of San Francisco.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I don't think I do, unless birthday memory counts as one.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Vancouver.

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING? No idea.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home