Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Dream: Humiliation via knives in apples, oh my!

Note: LJ Dying During the French Revolution / Naruto LJ / LJ Doing Stuff in 2008 blogquizzes. (by Chelsea, Noriko, and Gav)


Mom called me at 9 AM, but I was still far too sleepy (from an interesting phone call?) to even consider going to the PNE. It was all right, since I had a weird dream that I can now write down. I also got a chance to talk to Andrew soon after I finally woke up - always a good thing! He was playing Texas Hold 'Em poker, and wondered whether I had received a pink Awana signup form... nope, although I was going to take care of that a couple weekends ago, and should do so this weekend. If I know Auntie Rebecca, it'll have a BIG ticky box for YES and no other options for next year, hahaha. I mentioned my boyfriend and reminded Andrew that he'd met him, but he didn't recall even with my hints. Oh well, they'll get to meet each other (again) eventually! And no, I did NOT introduce Andrew's twin ADAM to him accidentally in the church basement that day! Weird dream highlights:

* Calla blogging on her computer, which featured a "Navies" lavender background with kitten drawings on the desktop

* Calla, a few others, and me dissecting corpses (we remarked that we were lucky that we saved two intimate parts from a male corpse, and someone was afraid that she looked like another male's girlfriend - STALKER FROM THE UNDEAD!)

* my mom giving us paper from my dad, which we complained about because some of it was 1.5-line spaced and some was 1.0-line spaced (also, the origami paper was too brightly colored blue / orange / green / yellow... Mom said that was TOO BAD!)

* my being in a classroom with a bunch of other people, and the teacher (named Daniel) totally humiliating me while praising Dylan very highly (he threw knives from apples into the wall, and into apples to stick our papers to the fruit - and wrote notes to me and Dylan which were read out loud... I was being totally trashed, while Dylan was the best student EVER)

* Cindy comforting me (partly by calling the teacher a bastard) when I rushed from the room to cover my emotions, taking Steph's room key for the washrooms, and then seeing Karen Chan drooling over a fruit presentation in a large hall (watermelon, honeydew, melon, etc.)

* getting to choose great food selection (among ice sculptures as decoration) like strawberry-banana graham cracker cake, cheesecakes, strawberries, bananas, pumpkin pie, cream pie, exotic meat, ice cream, cakes, etc.

* having to take care of a black family who crashed their car through the front door of our building (at least three of them died near 6 AM, two of them named Margaret and Holly... and the guy Nathaniel - who almost looked like K - was ALMOST dead, but we managed to save him)

* talking to hellsings_home via MSN while looking up weird things on Wikipedia, and discovering that she knew Corey through ICQ and such as well ("I just copy-pasted your response from the Wikipedia entry - which was the big picture - to a stranger!" Then I saw the response from Corey: "awww... Corey's away, babe! Haha.")


Dunno where all that came from, unless it was the brief mentions of Cindy and Corey (meeting people through random ICQ chat can be FUN! ... or it was, in those days of late 2001 or so) in a phone conversation this EARLY morning with someone who likes strawberry-banana bubble tea!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home