Saturday, May 19, 2007

Phone calls and plans with Eric / Blogging / Playing cards

These three people on LJ saw fit to fill up my inbox with 91 replies to a simple post I made! (filteredthrough [Deborah], ringsideriot [Dan], and fallenback [Sophie]) It's all right, since I was amused after reading everything! Now maybe my inbox will simmer down to its usual dull roar - thank goodness I have Gmail, and not Yahoo! (I can just imagine my reaction after seeing 125 new journal comments alone...) I did a lot of work on friending / information / birthday entries... thank goodness it's the long weekend break! Called Chinese Eric earlier to see what he was doing - having lunch with his parents at 2:20 PM. He was going to go shopping later as it's the long weekend, but of course still wants to get together. At first, he suggested Monday - I'd have gone for it if the 24 finale didn't happen then, dinner or no dinner! (I know what white Eric would call it, har har) Sunday night is the only free time I have, so that should work - it's fine if he leaves me an MSN message or tries to call me, although I would of course prefer the online medium! I'll have to get him to open the stuck bedroom window and the hot pepper rings jar (note to self: NEVER BUY JARS!) before I give him his cruise postcard and the Christmas card tomorrow. Later, I called Melia to see if we were still on for lunch tomorrow... she's not sure if Chrystal emailed us yet, and I don't think she has! She wasn't at home so she couldn't check, but I checked my old account later to find nothing. Guess we'll see what she says later tonight, haha. (Chrystal wasn't home when I called her, either)

This stupid Ontario scam phone number is pretty persistent, having called me six times while I was out yesterday... and probably at least 30 times in all over the past months! (maybe more) Ugh. For a change of pace, I checked blogs: Dawn's learning various things from work and reading an article - guess her dad was right after all about sinking or swimming! Me, I'm just taking my social cues from others since I don't know if I can function properly without 'em, har har. As long as her busy work life doesn't extend into her evenings and weekends, it'll be fine with her! (and Eni comes back soon too!)

Alyssa's gone off to the beach with her sister / mother / aunts, so that should be fun. Must be cheerful tomorrow, haha. Read Randal's blog as well - certainly interesting stuff there, for sure! (Compassion in businesses? NEVER! :P) Cool music and extra money make the world go round, haha. I have no comment on the Mother's Day post at all, except to say that my own mother seems to like that kind of thing as well. Oh well, I'm used to it since we three grew up with it. Makes for hilarious discussions with your closest friends later on in life, at any rate! The post about Jehovah's Witnesses reminds me about Sean's funny JW story: "How much faith does it take to believe in a fake religion?" Hahaha... oh, Sean! Good times, though - let me just state for the record that we love Sean no matter what!










Who is next on your list?
Why?They tried to eat you
How?crushed by a giant slab of marble
'Who is next on your list?' at QuizGalaxy.com



Freddy Krueger, eh? Hmm, that seems appropriate somehow!


Your Reputation Is: Shy Girl

You've done pretty well in keeping your reputation protected..
Problem is, no one really knows who you are!



You Are the Ace of Diamonds

You are a lucky person, and you always seem to find yourself surrounded by pretty, shiny things.
You have a knack for success and money - though your skills can't really be learned or taught.

You shine in a room, and you a have a truly sparkling personality.
A true extrovert, you always are able to share a witty joke or the latest scandalous gossip.

While you do have an eye for bling, you are also quite generous.
A lot of wealth and luck comes your way. And you're not afraid to pass it on.

A gamble you should take: Sports betting

Your friends would describe you as: Captivating

Your enemies would describe you as: Greedy

If you lived in Vegas, you would be: A trophy wife or husband

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home