Monday, May 14, 2007

Dreams of Cordia and handkerchiefs

Another day, another weird phone call: 231-224-2010 from Michigan. I WILL PREVAIL, SCAMMERS! (passive-aggressive by not answering the phone, but whatever :P) Semi-related tangent: since nobody answers their phones these days, I'll just go to dinner myself! Allows me control over a nice walk in decent weather, haha. Hey, here's a note from the management which says they'll repair the smoke alarm tomorrow. It takes them that long to find people who will repair the thing?! Oh my. Wonder how long it would take for them to repair the heater, haha.

Had another series of weird dreams which was interrupted by some people mowing the lawn and making a lot of noise outside. Sounded like they were banging a whole bunch of stuff around, but I just stayed in bed. I was so not ready to get up, haha.

* confusing my dad with an academic answer to a simple question - we all loved that, haha!

* being in charge of a few kids during a test, two of whom started fighting: Eric (in his yellow jacket) and I had to take them to the office

* Cordia playing a sports game (basketball and hockey mixed together?), and all of us cheering her on

* having my nose plugged ALL DAY, and needing a handkerchief almost all the time... let's just say I was glad to wake up after that one!


Not sure what triggered that one: I saw Cordia for a minute yesterday, didn't think much of Jeremy's handkerchief (Mom accidentally called him "Germany" at lunch), ditto with Eric's yellow jacket, and haven't confused anybody recently that I know of! Now it's time to take a shower and do stuff before I go to dinner. At least my email's all taken care of - I can truly say I'm caught up!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home