Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Goodbye generator, Jerry Falwell, dreaming of weird Teunis emails

"Goodbye, I hate you all" post generator... I love the hilarious amusement, hahaha!

Goodbye, everyone. It's become clear that I can't post anything in this stupid forum without being the subject of ridicule and persecution... and without anyone even bothering to stop and wonder if they're being worse than the fluffies they pretend to despise. I no longer feel welcome here, or that kinship I was searching for. You're all mean bitches. Your soil reaps of evilness. After the last few weeks or so of posts (and the often aggressively and needlessly snarky comment storm that accompanies several of them), I feel that I must leave this community. I'm leaving because of all the people here who don't like me. NONE OF YOU CAN READ HIGHER THAN A FOURTH-GRADE LEVEL! This community would be much better if you didn't jump down every persons throat on almost every damn post. Almost everyone's spelling and grammar sucks the big one here. Also, you're all vapid and disgusting. I'm out of here. I am not sad about it either. I stomp on all you horrid creatures!

Also, Jerry Falwell is dead!


Man, it's so hot outside... 26 degrees?! Time for Slurpees, heh. It would be nice if I could get Barry on the phone, too! And what do you know: I write that, call him, and he's IN! It's the POWER of writing, haha! (11 tomorrow is just fine by me, but it's a good thing I bought certain things yesterday too!)

I had a dream where I was talking to Stephen in real life (which I never got to do), only he looked like a Chris Noble-stereotypical teenage boy hybrid. Judging from his pictures, there is no way he looked like that when I knew him! We talked about relationships and preference, before noticing that it was Monday afternoon and we both had to hurry to watch 24. I hurried to check my email, which included one from Teunis with this subject: "T has a shop vac car!" I responded by saying it was bound to be a clean car, if nothing else - for some reason, he was looking for cars. A while later, Jeremy showed up to take me to meet some other friends of ours. We were all getting quite close, and I noticed that he had both his arms around some girl - for some reason, this was acceptable in this group of friends. Later, I was writing this up in a paper journal for posterity; I wasn't too bothered by the fact that I used "LOL" and "BTW" in the account! The dream ended when the repair person knocked on my door to fix the smoke alarm.

No clue what could have triggered that one... I haven't thought of Stephen in quite some time despite doing his space adventure the other day. I think I saw Chris in recent months, but I wouldn't say he's much on my mind either. As for Teunis looking for a car, I believe he has his car situation well in hand... no idea about the shop vacs, though. I would definitely be bothered if I wrote anywhere using Netspeak, especially in a paper journal! (abbreviations are fine, but not Netspeak!) Haven't been thinking of Jeremy in a certain way, either - never really have, heh. We're just friends, and that's cool by me. :D

Hey, Teunis just emailed me for real even if I had to remind him via LJ comment. Not sure what's a good place in Richmond - if he wants to go here around 7, I'm not going to stop him. Pearl Castle's a bit far away, as is Dragon Ball. I am not a walking encyclopedia of BBT places, haha. No wonder it's taken me forever to respond to this email! (I remember it took me three hours to respond to a certain email years ago, and it took me 20 minutes to write an email yesterday - if I don't hear from him soon, I'll call - same goes for Eric Ho!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home