Saturday, May 05, 2007

Plans with both Erics are the coolest ever!

Yay, LJ has done another username purge! At least they told us about permanent account sales a month in advance this time, haha.

I think Nina and Dylan S. (her son) are now out of my life, unfortunately - she doesn't answer phone calls for the past few months, and I don't think she'd answer emails either. Sure, I know you can get busy, but surely you'd have time to answer your phone (messages) once in a while. UGH. On a semi-related note, I tried calling my parents this afternoon... and the phone line was busy all the time! My dad later said it was because I dialed the wrong phone number... I don't THINK so! *rolleyes*

On more positive notes, I made plans with white Eric via MSN: a ride is definitely more than possible, so that's a good thing. I'm not going to adhere to a silly condition, although he DID wish me a good time on the cruise. As if I'd be less than nice, anyhow - cheh! Then I called Chinese Eric with no answer, but here's the difference between him and Nina - he actually checks his phone and calls people back! No, I was not the one who called him early in the morning since I'd have been sleeping then! He thinks that he can get me to give up my secrets easily by asking - you'll have to wait for it, buddy. Later, he brought up Nathan and others watching movies after camp tomorrow: I'm not so sure I'm up for that, honestly. Maybe if I weren't going on a cruise the next ULTRA-EARLY MORNING, haha. There were phone problems, but unlike what happened with another person years ago, these were legitimate.. AND he called me back right afterwards! Yay for firm friendships on this end! Makes more sense to plan an outing after the cruise, since I'm sure I'll get him something from that "adventure," haha. Corey says he needs to add things to the small stuff from Taiwan, and that's why it's taking him so long to mail THAT out - perfectly understandable since I do the same thing at times! (like the previous sentence proves, hehe)

Why do I bother with Quiz Heaven stuff nowadays? I think I won't do anything with it from now on since it freezes my browser if I open up more than a few tabs from the site! (I know, I know... "don't do that, then!") Yikes @ all the time I've wasted on it! Certainly be better for post-cruise catchup, hahaha.






what would you do alone that you would never tell anyone

dance to Michael Jackson's Thriller
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com









are you as cool as you think

way more
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com



Sweet! I like this result!







Who are you?

You are an incredible person
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com



This one works for me, too. :D







are you a nice or bad person

you're not a total jackass, but you're almost there.
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com



This flies in the face of the previous two results. I DEMAND A RECOUNT!









Preppy
You are the farthest thing from emo there ever could be. You have friends, and yearn to live another day.
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com











YES
YOU'RE A PREP
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com












Woot! Devin!
QuizHeaven.com
YES, DEVIN! HE'S YOUR GUY!!!!!!!!
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com









WHAT KIND OF HORSE BREED ARE YOU?

ARABIAN, PINTO, PAINT, PALOMINO, QUARTER
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com









What Do You Have Detention For?

Didn't wear pants to school.
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com









What color is your Care Bear?

green
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home