Friday, May 04, 2007

DOWNTIME! YAY! / When a girl tells you...

Eric called at 9 after I napped / banned a random person from my journal for using Netspeak. He let me know that he was still at work, so we wouldn't be going anywhere. Fine by me, as I think this was the blessing in disguise that allowed me to stock up on non-social time, haha. He says he can probably give me a ride on Sunday (I still need to bug him about stuff), so I'll call him tomorrow - yes, I know he has to be there early for worship. No, I don't really mind THAT much... we'll see how early it turns out to be! Also called Chinese Eric: not surprised there's no answer at home OR his cell phone! Still reading the stories at the regifting site - at this rate, I'll be done by the time I go to bed again finally! (and hope I can actually sleep... I think blue is better than white)


"When a girl tells you..." from Sarah G. (Tonks) via Myspace bulletin:

Girl facts:

When you catch a girl glancing at you, she wants you to look back and smile.

When a girl bumps into your arm while walking with you, she wants you to hold her hand.

When she wants a hug, she will just stand there.

When you break a girl's heart, she still feels it when you run into each other 3 YEARS LATER...

When a girl is quiet, millions of things are running through her mind.

When a girl is not arguing, she is thinking deeply.

When a girl looks at you with eyes full of questions, she is wondering how long you will be around.

When a girl answers "I'm fine" after a few seconds, she is not at all fine.

When a girl stares at you, she is wondering why you are playing games.

When a girl lays her head on your chest, she is wishing for you to be hers forever.

When a girl says she can't live without you, she has made up her mind that you are her future.

When a girl says, "I miss you," no one in this world can miss you more than that.

When a girl is mean to you after a break-up, she wants you back, but she's scared she'll get hurt and knows you're gone forever.


Guy Facts:

When a guy calls you, he wants to be with you.

When a guy is quiet, he's listening to you...

When a guy is not arguing, he realizes he's wrong.

When a guy says "I'm fine" after a few minutes, he doesn't mean it.

When a guy stares at you, he wishes you would care about him and wonders if you do.

When you're laying your head on a guy's chest, he has the world.

When a guy calls / texts / comments you everyday, he is in love.

When a (good) guy tells you he loves you, he means it.

When a guy says he can't live without you, he's with you till you're done.

When a guy says, "I miss you," he misses you more than you could have ever missed him or anything else.

Sometimes guys are more sensitive than you think they are.

Guys don't care what people say about them, unless it's the one they love. If it's them, it kills them inside when you say something not so nice.

Repost this in 10 minutes and your true love will call you.

Someone was in your mind as you read this.

Post this as

IF YOU'RE A GUY, POST IT AS "When a guy calls you..."

AND

IF YOU'RE A GIRL, POST IT AS "When a girl tells you..."

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home