Friday, May 11, 2007

Mom is dirty and inappropriate!

Ooh, I must post this before the Blogger outage at 4 - then maybe I can find the previous 24 episode online somewhere and watch it before I have to meet Eric at 6. Mom was so sensitive this morning! She thought Steph was having a temper tantrum when she suggested we ask someone where the gangway to disembark was: uh, no. Thank goodness Steph left her "why are you so sensitive?" comment for being out of earshot! Things would be better if Mom didn't stress herself out about everything! Then again, she made some inappropriate suggestions to me this morning when Jon didn't show up at Canada Place within 10 minutes of leaving Nathan's. "Show a dirty old man - or a young one - your bra or breasts to entice them to loan you a cell phone!" Let's just say that my reaction is something I wouldn't really type out in this blog - and I was this close to smacking her before remembering her "sensitivity." All I'm saying here is that my mom is TERRIBLE! Heh, I should have turned it around on her! Then she made a comment about how you could have fun off the computer: did I say that I only have fun when I'm online?! ARGH! (she picked up Alaska guides for a few people too!)

I discovered that I have redrum issues, but at least I have supplies! Better too much than too little in this case, hehe. Got home, posted a bunch of entries, and will attempt to check my friends page before I meet Eric - he called at 1, when I was going to call someone else. I think it's a Red Bull day, since I obviously don't have time to sleep! I missed 93 emails and seven weird phone calls: 888-660-6382 (unknown source; 4 calls), 604-521-4393 (BC), 416-224-1484 (Ontario), and 712-429-0273 (Iowa). Wish I could sleep, but that'll come later! Eric asked about the temperature of my place, after hoping that I'd had a good cruise - not quite as warm as it was on Sunday, but still not 10 degrees Celsius. Maybe it's the actual heater, since I remember having a similar problem a few years back. Friends commented on it too, even. Oh well, the dodgy managers better not be having a "heat-them-out" strategy as opposed to their "freeze-them-out" tactic of May 2006!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home