Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Ten of my favorite songs starting with the letter K

I have to list ten of my favorite songs which begin with a specific letter, and try to explain why they're my faves. In this case, the letter is K. Saw this in Andrew's journal, so had to get in on it since I'm me. However, I'm much too lazy to upload the songs to SendSpace, like he did! Comment, and I'll give you a letter in return.

1. Radiohead, Karma Police: I loved the video for this one when it came out, and the lyrics fit how I felt about a certain person at the time. :D
2. Led Zeppelin, Kashmir: This is definitely a great song! I love the music and lyrics!
3. Neil Young, Keep On Rockin' In The Free World: Gotta love Neil Young since he's a cool Canadian rocker! This song is pretty sweet. :D
4. Cold Chisel, Khe Sanh: I've liked this ever since Jay introduced it to me years ago, even if I don't talk to him anymore.
5. the Cure, Killing An Arab: I love the lyrics and how Robert Smith sings. :)
6. Better Than Ezra, King of New Orleans: I've always liked how the guy sings in this tune!
7. the Police, King of Pain: Definitely lyrics people can relate to, if they've experienced loss and such.
8. GWAR, King Queen: It's GWAR... what else can I say? ;)
9. the Newsboys, Kissin' Your Cares Goodbye: It's a pretty catchy Christian rock song, which is awesome!
10. Metallica, King Nothing: I love how the guys execute this song! Lovely growls. :D

Bonus one...

11. Three Doors Down, Kryptonite: One of my "guilty pleasure" songs. Enough said. :P

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home