Friday, April 20, 2007

Black cherry shall help me vanquish you!

At least the pharmacy next door is now open for an hour later than I thought it would be. I went out earlier than 3:30, though - and came back to a phone call AND message from Eric saying that my non-answering of those two wasn't good, considering what I'd said in an email to him and Steph earlier. Yes, I know... but neither was I expecting you to call me when I was out for 10 minutes or so! (yay for actual pharmacist help!) Trouble is, now I feel like sleeping when I shouldn't - guess I should still go out! Black cherry and lemon Halls / echinacea shall be my help when I can't have the actual medicine - no overdoses here! I'll have a theme going on with my sweater and vest tonight... PEANUTS the comic!


You Are 52% Phobic

You have a few more phobias than the average person. And you're sometimes developing new ones.
Try to chill out and conquer some of your phobias. Facing your fears is the only way to get rid of them.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home