Thursday, April 26, 2007

Lime green and orange is a HORRIBLE color combination!

Saw Jocelyn at the bank today - that was nice, and at least I didn't have to show my ID! Got some US money out of there before the cruise date sneaks up on me and I'm all like "OH CRAP! NO TIME FOR BANKING!" That wouldn't be good for this hamsterette, you see. Not that I have a whole lot of plans to buy stuff when I'm on vacation, but postcards / souvenirs are definitely a given! (that reminds me, I need to do up a list of who will get stuff...) If you're lucky, you might get something! ;)

Got birthday cards, lots of stickers, half-price colorful clothing, a honeydew bubble tea from Tazza, tandoori chips, purple gum, chocolate, a huge envelope in case I don't see Billie anytime soon, noodles, and other personal care stuff. Megan, Steph, Corey, Nathaniel, and Ian had better appreciate it - or in the case of the babies and little ones, their parents had better appreciate it on their behalf! I saw a roll of 200 stickers at the dollar store for only a dollar - since they had five different kinds, I got them all. SO NEW AND SHINY! This still means I'm carrying around more money than is good for me, but at least I finally have a use for the Salvatore Ferragamo wallet which Auntie Catherine gifted me with for my birthday, haha.

Too bad I forgot to buy garbage bags and a "Thinking of You" card for Janina... maybe next time, if my head isn't so forgetful. At least I bought the majority of stuff on my list? *shrug*


There's a 20% Chance You've Been Abducted By Aliens

There's virtually no chance you've been abducted by aliens.
But there's always hope for the future!



Your Cell Phone Etiquette is 24% Bad, 76% Good

Your cell phone manners are quite good. Not perfect, but almost.
Occasionally, you do annoy people with your cell. But when you realize it, you stop.


That girl looks like someone I used to know... weird. :P

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home