Thursday, April 05, 2007

Dreaming of wheelchairs and electric blue signs at the Bay

Another day, another weird phone call. This one is from Edmonton, and the number is 780-665-3119. What is with these people?! Makes me wish I'd documented the other weird phone calls I used to get years ago from places like Pennsylvania and Arizona before my old Caller ID phone refused to work anymore! Then again, I also wish I'd documented my old Bookworm achievements with screen shots in addition to writing about them in here. Oh well, at least the TEN MILLION POINTS has a screen shot! :D


What the heck am I supposed to make of this dream?!

* arguing with my parents over whether I was old enough to keep a certain book with questionable content in it (eventually, I had to hand it over.... which made me very annoyed!)
* being frustrated that I left an important piece of paper at my parents' place in between a vase of flowers and the wall, since it had various tallies on it that I needed for later!
* meeting Maria (unconventional) and snuggling up to her in bed (hey, subconscious! I do NOT swing that way, and I don't recall wishing I did!)
* being together with a bunch of people at a shopping centre with three floors and getting split up
* meeting my sister in the Bay and telling her that I'd meet up with Jon and some guy named Jeff later on, as I had to buy a sweatshirt from the "4 for $10" section
* I bought a yellow shirt from the selection available in boxes and on hangers, then went off to find people... after some looking near the escalators, my sister and I found Jeff and some others near the GOTH METAL electric blue sign
* over the loud music in that section, we asked Jeff what he was doing there, as this wasn't his type of music / scene at all... he simply pointed to Jon, who was standing a little ways off talking to someone or other
* later, I explored the three floors, and saw Karen Chan pushing Justin's cousin Elisyn in a wheelchair (those two won't know each other in real life!)
* I asked what had happened to Elisyn, and Karen told me that she had some sort of neuropathic disease! (her head was rolled back, and she was sleeping on and off)
* I also encountered a bunch of white kids from another group in there at the same time my friends and I were using the place... they seemed rambunctious enough!


No triggers for this one that I can see - we already know about someone's grandmother! Haven't been to the Bay in years, and haven't known anyone in a wheelchair for some time either! (Shannon doesn't count :P) Weird stuff... although it appears that I'm back to dreaming of my online friends!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home