Thursday, April 19, 2007

Why the HELL did I dream about my brother liking my sister in THAT way?!

EWWWW! Why the HELL did I dream about my brother liking my sister in THAT way?! I've often wondered what is wrong with my subconscious, but I'm REALLY questioning it now! No, I haven't read anything about incest or related things lately. It's not the theory of "it's what you're thinking about when you finally drop off to sleep," either! For the record, I was thinking about two of my favorite people and their humor - they did not show up in this dream! While in dreamland, Steph found out that Jon liked her in that way, and was very understandably disgusted - she didn't want to be alone with him at any point after she found out! (which she did by reading a notebook that he left lying around)

Also in the dream, we found a paper that Cindy was writing about being a patient of a Dr. Stanley. She was really sick with allergies and such (almost like in real life!), and was comparing her experience with Justin's. In real life, the kid Justin is allergic to about six things. It seemed to be a good paper, and well-written from both their experiences.

When Jon woke me up with a phone call, he said Mom would sell me US money at face value. Damn, I knew I should have gone to the bank recently to get my US money for the cruise, hehe. ("Give me $100 US now, please!" Haha, like that would ever happen!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home