Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Dream of dragon sirloins and Steve / Bzoink and Memegen

Man, I had a weird dream last night:

* going to a library with Jeremy and a bunch of others, and seeing non-circulation books on the shelves all tied together with string in groups of five or six each (I saw a true crime book which we would have liked)
* going to the upstairs section of Metropolis with Chrystal and other friends, where I bumped into Steve L. (wrathchild) and his friends
* having to leave the mall with my mom, who refused to drive me home (Steph tried offering dragon sirloin soup as an incentive... and Jon said we could go to a new restaurant called DIRT a few blocks away from my house when it opened in three months!)
* finally telling my mom that I didn't want to go home with her, even if it meant dropping me off in the middle of a dark blue starry night
* finding my way to the apartment, where I watched the traffic outside my window and washed up
* telling Elizabeth various things, who took it all in stride (NO GUILT - YAY!)

I wonder what is with this latest pattern of dreaming about online journal friends... not like I've been thinking non-stop of them! Note to my subconscious: I know I want to meet some of them, but I will NOT be online 24/7!


Your Halloween Costume

Created by Andy and taken 58619 times on Bzoink

Name
Age
What you want to be
You will be
Pieces of Candy282



Create a Quizlet | Search Quizlets | Go to Bzoink




Automatic Cliché Journal Updater!

Created by iamcool and taken 1487 times on Bzoink

Journal Username
Journal Site
Today, Italked my friend out of committing suicide
I feltvery angry and sooooooo sad *cries*
Turning PointI got drunk and avoided life
ConclusionI'm grounded



Create a Quizlet | Search Quizlets | Go to Bzoink




What Do You Dream About?

Created by iamcool and taken 1224 times on Bzoink

Name
Age
Birth Month
Most Frequent DreamDid someone say Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?
Your dreams areBlack and white
Will your dreams come true?Forget about it



Create a Quizlet | Search Quizlets | Go to Bzoink




Which faery or goddess are you? by smackerchickxxx
name
age
favorite color:
favorite faery or goddess:
you are:

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home